Business Development Manager
Build Main Contractors
Business Development Manager – Main Contractor
Salary – Up to £80,000 + Comm. + Phone/Laptop + Expenses/Travel
About the Company:
Our client was formed by a professional and experienced management team that has ‘hands on’ experience within the building industry. They have significant experience across a variety of industry sectors and provide their clients with all levels of skilled and experienced employees both for temporary and permanent work. Our client can provide solutions to both local and national projects including new and old properties construction management, design and build, traditional contracts, pods, supply chain, contractors finance and the ability to design your own flat. Its core sector is high specification residential.
About the Role:
Due to continuing expansion, our client is now looking to employ a Business Development Manager for their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to become instrumental in the future development of the organisation playing a part in the expansion and growth of the sales division and eventually taking up a senior level role as the prospective team grows. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identification, research and relationship building with new clients and consultants to develop multi-tiered, long-term relationships within organisations.
- Developing existing relationships.
- Arrange meetings with potential and existing clients/consultants including organising site visits to interested clients/consultants
- Attend regular networking events to raise the profile and awareness of the company and to develop/maintain relationships.
- Engage in the tracking and following up of business leads through personal contacts as well as the identification of new business leads.
- Identify and implement strategies to target key sectors and relationships to address the prevailing business climate and industry trends.
- Take an active role in the communication strategy such as promotional material: brochures, company newsletter, bid support, pre-qualification and client information documents.
- Involvement of the Tender/Bid support function ensuring bid support documents are completed and that the relevant supporting marketing collateral is available, as well as completing any pre-tender documentation.
- Ideally at least 3 years of proven track record of success in a Business Development capacity working for a main contractor
- You must have successfully targeted and developed key client relationships in previous roles
- Must have a history of successful lead generation
- You are motivated by financial incentive and have a genuine passion for winning new business.
- Good existing contact base of key decision makers across the sectors but specifically within the residential sector.
About the Benefits and Reward:
- The base package is up to £80,000 (depending on experience)
- Competitive commission structure
- All travel & expenses paid
- Reimbursed phone expenses
- Company laptop
Contact: 01923 750 095 / firstname.lastname@example.org