Assistant Site Manager
Assistant Site Manager – Property Developer
Salary – Up to £35,000 (Depending on Experience)
About the Company:
Our client is one of the largest homebuilders in the UK, operating from 24 regional offices across England, Scotland and Wales. They aim to be the residential developer of choice for customers, employees, communities and shareholders. In 2010 they legally completed 9,962 homes. Our client is a focused residential developer with operations in the UK and Spain. They aim to be the developer of choice for customers, employees, communities and shareholders. They have expertise in land acquisition, home and community design, urban regeneration and the development of supporting infrastructure which improves our quality of life and adds value to homes.
About the Role:
- To efficiently manage the field operations including controlling sub-contractors day to day operations and ensuring that material supplies are available in conjunction with the materials controller.
- Managing quality standards to meet customer expectations.
- Assist the Site Manager in the planning and programming of site activities ensuring the work is completed in a safe manner.
- Deputise for the Site Manager when necessary.
- Completion of weekly planning sheets to ensure the overall build programme is met.
- Provide direction to individual contractors and contractors management to ensure quality standards are met.
- Resolve any conflicts that may occur between operations.
- Co-ordinate with the materials controller to ensure the availability of materials to meet the construction programme.
- Maintain daily diary to record site events and requirements.
- Assist the site manager with the introduction of the customer to their new home at the familiarisation visit ensuring that any defects are identified and resolved.
- Assist the site manager in the management of the quality of work carried out by the sub-contractors and materials supplied by the manufacturers.
- At least 3 years within an Assistant Site Management role
- Solid experience within the house building industry.
- Industry related business qualification would be highly beneficial
- Strong team management experience.
About the Benefits and Reward:
- The base package is up to £35,000
- Car allowance
- Bupa Healthcare
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Death in service
Contact: 01923 750 095 or firstname.lastname@example.org